More Crossmen Staff Announced

What's up, Brian? Thanks for the kind words, but East Coast was second on the field in '03 to the Patriots (a worthy foe). You know you've missed getting corrections from me over the last few months, so here's your dose. Let's not forget that I had the most valuable help from Keith Bush, my partner in crime, over those years. If you find yourself competing against Keith.. good luck.

Elvis is back.

CHEZ

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI-YAH!!!!!!,

Fat Elvis

Jason, it makes me very glad to know that Fat Elvis Karate will once again be insinuating itself into hornline stretch routines.

Also, there hasn't been any talk so far about Aaron Barnes. This will be his third year on the Crossmen visual staff and he is a good solid tech. He's very talented, but most people don't know who he is. Probably because he is one of the most quiet people I know. Also, he's got some really razor sharp wit so I think he'll fit right in with the rest of the guys on the staff.

Jason, it makes me very glad to know that Fat Elvis Karate will once again be insinuating itself into hornline stretch routines.

Also, there hasn't been any talk so far about Aaron Barnes. This will be his third year on the Crossmen visual staff and he is a good solid tech. He's very talented, but most people don't know who he is. Probably because he is one of the most quiet people I know. Also, he's got some really razor sharp wit so I think he'll fit right in with the rest of the guys on the staff.

Aaron is DEFINITELY back ............ Just didn't get confirmed before the press release.

Plus unfortunately Matt and Chris have recieved another offer and will be heading up the vis staff for another TEAM. :(

I'm sure will be announced shortly.

aaron barnes is the man. as my vis tech for the last 2 years, vets are super happy to hear he is back. his quiet intensity and ability to say the same thing in more then one way has been a huge asset for us the last two years. he'll only help us get better and im pumped to see he will be back, as i know he is.

Truly some great people involved here....

Darryl is one of the great motivators I know. After spending most of his life with the Cadets, he came on board with the Bones as drillwriter in 2002 and immediately embraced everything that distinguishes this corps from everyone else. He cared deeply about making the Crossmen the best it can be. I'm glad to see him be given another chance. And for my money, the visual intro to our show that he wrote in 2002...coming from completely off the field...was some of the coolest, most original, and creative sequences of drill I've ever seen!

Jason probably knows more about technique than anyone I know (it's not always the what -- but the WHY). Our years together on staff ('00-'02) were very special. He's always in relentless pursuit of excellence in all facets of the visual program with any group he works with. Some of my happiest memories were just sitting in the back of the staff bus with him trying to come up with some crazy visual exercise or just talking technique.

And Aaron is as solid as they come on the field. I've been honored and happy to work with him the last four years at North Penn where he is an absolutely integral part of what we do. Extremely knowledgable and conscienscious, he knows how to attack and fix a lot of stuff that others don't see. It's great to see someone who enjoys being a field rat as much as I do...getting in there and making something work.

The Crossmen are in very good hands visually!

What's up, Brian? Thanks for the kind words, but East Coast was second on the field in '03 to the Patriots (a worthy foe). You know you've missed getting corrections from me over the last few months, so here's your dose. Let's not forget that I had the most valuable help from Keith Bush, my partner in crime, over those years. If you find yourself competing against Keith.. good luck.

You win this round, Jason... Some day I'll beat you.... some day...

And yeah, Keith's pretty awesome too. Too bad he was stuck with BAC for the first half of tour last year.