Renegades December Camp

Sorry if the fact that we actually have a drum corps to start out this year interfered with your sleep schedule again Mike. You really should try getting to bed earlier.

Marsha! Marsha! :P

LOL!!!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out I'm moving to Northern CA (Sacramento) for work. I believe I might just have to add the chaos and evil of the Renegades. While I might lack a great deal of experience, my energy, dedication, and commitment to evil and chaos. Is Renegades looking for more guard? If so, I'm in! I move to CA the first week of Jan. Is it too late? How much experience do you need? I am a quick learner!

PS - If I liked girls and Lisa wasn't attached, I might have to ask her to marry me so we could devote our lives to the cultivation, nuturing, and dispursement of evil and chaos.

^0^

YAY! The Sacramento Crew is gonna grow!!! There's quite a few of us that drive so carpooling to save money is definitely an option. Let us know when you make it here. :)

Sara - even though we have acquired some new ones in our ranks this year... you are still my favorite lesbian! :huh:

I heard about the new ones. ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ So I guess I have to march Renegades again this year since that's the only reason I march drum corps - to try to pick up chicks. :lookaround:

LOL!!!!

Edited by SaraNYC

*yawn*

Now that's pretty F'ed up, Mike.

No one in here is going "Screw DCA, Renegades vs the World, etc".....all it is is some good people talking excitedly about a sucessful weekend of work and achievement.

If you don't like it, go pound sand.

No one in here is going "Screw DCA, Renegades vs the World, etc".....all it is is some good people talking excitedly about a sucessful weekend of work and achievement.

Mike the Sand Pounder, LOL

Rich Skare for Prime Minister!!

moderator ethics ... lol.

Edited by drumlaw80

So I must have forgot..how did you guys do in DCA West, and did you make to DCA South??

As well as all the East Coast corps that traveled to those shows too. :blink:

Well - it's so nice to see that there's a nice divide in the middle of the country now where this circuit is concerned.

Thanks to those of you who caused it - and those of you who keep fueling the fire.

As a marching member of DCA, it makes me sick.