Crown CG staff--Wow!

I think the Carolina Crown color guard has been great since 2003. They often get overlooked due to their loud hornline!! :)

I think the Carolina Crown color guard has been great since 2003. They often get overlooked due to their loud hornline!! :)

Agree.....

yep...their guard spearheaded their ascent the past few years

I have always admired some of the small unique things that their guard does. Where did the previous caption head go?

I have always admired some of the small unique things that their guard does. Where did the previous caption head go?

Didn't Shapiro leave to go start CORONA Independent World Guard?

How have they been getting overlooked? Where have you been hanging out? CCCG gets TONS of props...deservedly so.

Didn't Shapiro leave to go start CORONA Independent World Guard?

Wasn't William Chumley the guard caption head last year?

Mike Shapiro was the caption head from 1997-2002. He left after deciding to move to california. He did later start the Corona WG. (BTW..that is spanish for "Crown"!)

Rosie Miller has been on the staff since 2002, and has served as the caption head in 2003-2005.

William Chumley was the Caption Head last year, and was well liked by everyone..great guy. My understanding is that he was unable return as the CH due to other commitments.

Edited by tubamann