Fusion Core's letter to the drum corps community

sometimes it is done entetionally!! :P

Now this is funny stuff!!! Can't we all just get along and have fun doing it? Drum Corps has had its share of bad press so we don't need the infighting...I am more about making love, I mean music, not war. LOL. ^0^

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can read and comprehend. But what I don't understand is why?

The Snapettes also indorse the Madison Scouts Alumni Corps, Kingsmen Alumni Corps, oh and did I mention SCV/BD Alumni Corps. The Other Snapettes Minature Pony Drill Team endorses the Bridgemen Alumni Corps and The Bushwackers.

Back to you...

Mom

How about the Skyliners Alumni (www.skyalumni.org). LOL ^0^

JohnRic...

You must be new here, to not know Snapettes Mom.....and the "seriousness" of his posts....

Oh well.

You gotta love the West Coast Evil!!!

Signed: Original Evil ~ New York Skyliners :lol:

Edited by NY Skyliners Director of PR

.....................about as reckless as punching someone in the gut for no reason and saying "sorry"

Yeah, or like

"Didn't your parents just die in a car crash? Hey, I was just kidding!!!"

Hey John, I'll buy!!!!

:lol:

yeah I'm OK with it... and I'm not uptight I'm just wound way too tight

OK maybe I guess I am new here...... HIS POSTS??? :lol: why do I feel a really cruel joke coming on here..... let me guess... snappettes mom is not actually some young person's mom but like someone's alter ego from out west running amok all over DCP???

I'm not cut out for this stuff..

you know what? I need a beer.....

Is airing ones laundry in public a subliminal way of saying "Eat My Shorts? " :lolhit:

AFTER POSTING NOTE: I don't know what happened? The post that I was replying to vanished from this thread when I posted this reply??? Strange!

Edited by Skylander

Is airing ones laundry in public a subliminal way of saying "Eat My Shorts? " :lolhit:

AFTER POSTING NOTE: I don't know what happened? The post that I was replying to vanished from this thread when I posted this reply??? Strange!

Hi Joe ^0^