Hey folks

Thanks Sara. It wasn't a bad day at all. 9 inches of....

snow and a belly full of turkey and prime rib. :)

Yeah, but did you have green bean casserole???

<-------------------- Made the Green Bean Casserole!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Nope, no green bean casserole. THANKFULLY!!!

Evan!!! I am shocked! What kind of Hoosier are you anyway? I was in Philly, but by god, we had Green Bean Casserole.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I'm obviously making more than a few enemies on here by speaking out about the Renegades vote and the Skyliners former management. That was not my intent.

In the spirit of the holidays, please accept my sincere apologies for rocking the boat in DCA this year.

Although the issues are important, I did not intend to make so many of you angry or uncomfortable with the discussion, and for that, I am sorry.

Rest assure, I am done speaking about these issues on here, and DCP can get back to happy status.

Best wishes to all for a Happy Holiday.

Lee

Lee...

No need to apologize. I appreciate your passion for the activity and fairness in play. As ugly as it may look sometimes it helps some of us "out of the loop" understand what's behind the politics of the activity. BTW... this is not new; ugly politics have seasoned the activity since it's inception. I guess the politically correctness of today's society has numbed us into not speaking against the establishment. Please don't be affraid to speak your mind; regardless of who may find it offensive. After all... true life isn't all rosey, and neither is drum corps. This is a forum for discussing these views. I prefer it happen here with the fans of the activity than in the courts, where some of this has the potential to wind up.

Edited by Ultimate_cab_fan