Bridgemen camp weekend

johnric

Mr. drill instructor sir?

Can we work on the "hey!" pose to our streetbeat one o' these days?

Please?

Ummm... am I gonna be slapped upside the head again? :angry:

History_Bmen81.jpg

why would I slap you when Drack is so readily available(when he actually shows up,that is,hint hint) ^0^

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooo it just got chilly in here :angry:

"Arf?"

Confused_Dog.jpg

Whattya talkin' about?

The next Bridgemen full corps rehearsal is Sunday, February 11th, from 12 noon to 6 pm!

There are still openings in all sections, but time is running out!

For further info, go to:

http://www.bridgemen.com/

"Arf!" ($1 to Matt Krempasky!)

LOO-LOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :P

There are magic moments, standing with other musicians and performers, where you feel a surge of electricity running from person to person. You feel in sync with the people around you and empowered to try harder. It goes beyond an adrenaline rush, though that’s certainly part of it.

The Bridgemen felt that bond, that connection between us several times during the 2006 Season. And the icing on the cake was the appreciative audience that gave us generous applause and standing ovations!

We were a hit at every show and walked away feeling like champions. Just ask anyone who performed with the 2006 Bridgemen.

As great as those memories are, we have a more experienced hornline, drumline, and color guard that are meeting the challenge of a more demanding show. And an aggressive determination to aim higher.

This is the time to get in on the action before our ranks close. Do yourself a favor and come down to Bayonne to experience this thrill ride for yourself.

BTW, Emanon Winter Guard and The Bridgemen are co-sponsoring a show on March 31, 2007. The first preview of our awesome show will be at Pequannock Valley Middle School in Pompton Plains, NJ. Come out to see some entertaining winter guards prove what they're made of, then see The Bridgemen cut loose!

History_Bmen79.jpg

Pictured: 1979 Bridgemen during "Boogle Woogie Bugle Boy." Photo courtesy of Drum Corps World.

There are magic moments, standing with other musicians and performers, where you feel a surge of electricity running from person to person. You feel in sync with the people around you and empowered to try harder. It goes beyond an adrenaline rush, though that’s certainly part of it.

The Bridgemen felt that bond, that connection between us several times during the 2006 Season. And the icing on the cake was the appreciative audience that gave us generous applause and standing ovations!

We were a hit at every show and walked away feeling like champions. Just ask anyone who performed with the 2006 Bridgemen.

As great as those memories are, we have a more experienced hornline, drumline, and color guard that are meeting the challenge of a more demanding show. And an aggressive determination to aim higher.

This is the time to get in on the action before our ranks close. Do yourself a favor and come down to Bayonne to experience this thrill ride for yourself.

BTW, Emanon Winter Guard and The Bridgemen are co-sponsoring a show on March 31, 2007. The first preview of our awesome show will be at Pequannock Valley Middle School in Pompton Plains, NJ. Come out to see some entertaining winter guards prove what they're made of, then see The Bridgemen cut loose!

History_Bmen79.jpg

Pictured: 1979 Bridgemen during "Boogle Woogie Bugle Boy." Photo courtesy of Drum Corps World.

It's very true. I might be moving to San Francisco, but I'm leaving part of my heart in Bayonne. Take advantage of this great opportunity to become a part of the Bridgemen tradition. You will not regret it.

Heck, they had to make the bari section bigger just to make up for me leaving!!!! :P

One of "My Favorite Things" about the new Bridgemen?

The thrill of performing!

Bmen06_Rchstr_0730_HH.jpg

Pictured: Drum Major Jim Jordan about to start the show in Rochester, NY on Sept. 3, 2006 for the DCA Alumni Spectacular.

Photo courtesy of Harry Heidelmark, Drum Corps World photographer.

Bmen06_Rchstr_0746_HH.jpg

Pictured: 2nd arc of Sopranos smoothly performing "Land of Make Believe" in Rochester, NY on Sept. 3, 2006 for the DCA Alumni Spectacular.

Bmen06_Rchstr_0786_HH.jpg

Pictured: Baritones wailing on "My Favorite Things" in Rochester, NY on Sept. 3, 2006 for the DCA Alumni Spectacular.

Bmen06_Rchstr_0799_HH.jpg

Pictured: Color Guard flags enjoying "My Favorite Things" in Rochester, NY on Sept. 3, 2006 for the DCA Alumni Spectacular.

Bmen06_Rchstr_0812_HH.jpg

Pictured: Quints getting in their licks in "My Favorite Things" in Rochester, NY on Sept. 3, 2006 for the DCA Alumni Spectacular.

Bmen06_Rchstr_0820_HH.jpg

Pictured: Snares pounding out the drum feature in "My Favorite Things" as the horns arrive for the big hit in Rochester, NY on Sept. 3, 2006 for the DCA Alumni Spectacular.

History_Bmen79.jpg

great my daughters guard will be at that show so I can see you guys that night