Be gentle! :rolleyes:

Ok you two be nice... LOL Can't wait to hear what's next

Edited by Cabstuba04

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, back on topic you knuckleheads!! :rolleyes:

We are going to be a force to be reckoned with come summer. The hype is real, and I love that. If anyone is thinking about marching, come on down and chill with the Cabs for 1 day... you will be hooked, I can guarantee it. As an recent alumni of two very competitive drum corps, I never thought I would find myself here, it just wasn't something that I saw myself doing but I'm so glad I took a risk because this place is second-to-none. The members are incredible, outgoinging and friendly, the staff is top-notch, and the organization is outstandingly well-run.

www.cabs.org

Edited by EuphKub79

Josh I'm up here working on

our hotel for next years DCA. If Laura doesn't behave I'll put her in the another place. Because Carmen will take healthy balls.

Miss you all, things sound great.

Any vids/mp3's from ensemble? Inquiring minds......

Looking forward to seeing you guys this summer.

Any vids/mp3's from ensemble? Inquiring minds......

Looking forward to seeing you guys this summer.

Recordings should be available soon. But, if you really want to hear what's up without electronic distortion, come to the next camp. I promise you won't get the music out of your head for days. As far as trumpet parts are concerned - notes, notes, more notes, and then some more notes - all in HOT arrangements. I get so worked up playing my parts, I get the shakes.

Low brass - you guys were awesome this weekend. Mellos - hot stuff. And percussion - yee gads (whatever that means). Put it all together and you've got one hot show.

Trumpet players flock to Hawthorne, you don't want to miss this show. Can't wait for next camp. See you all at the end of January.

Mike (Doc)

CABS lead sop/trumpet '03-'07

Recordings should be available soon. But, if you really want to hear what's up without electronic distortion, come to the next camp. I promise you won't get the music out of your head for days. As far as trumpet parts are concerned - notes, notes, more notes, and then some more notes - all in HOT arrangements. I get so worked up playing my parts, I get the shakes.

Low brass - you guys were awesome this weekend. Mellos - hot stuff. And percussion - yee gads (whatever that means). Put it all together and you've got one hot show.

Trumpet players flock to Hawthorne, you don't want to miss this show. Can't wait for next camp. See you all at the end of January.

Mike (Doc)

CABS lead sop/trumpet '03-'07

Yeah what he said w/Stp: