2nd Annual Roselle Park Preseason Show

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About scoring:

This show is going to be a numbers game. It will be sort of like picking lottery numbers. The judging will be done in 10 different captons. Your job is to pick a number between 1 and 100 for each of the 10 captions and submit them. You will recieve a score between 1 and 10 for each number you choose. The closer you are to the actual number, the higher your caption score will be. You may use a number more than once. The 10 caption scores will be added to give your total.

Example: Lets say you pick the number 27 for Visual Effect. If the actual number turns out to be 27 you will recieve a 10.0 for that caption. If you guess 26 or 28 you will recieve a 9.9, 25 or 29 a 9.8 and so on. The further away from the number you are, the less points you will receive.

Sounds like it's possible to zero out in a caption (just like the good ol' days). I like. :)

We are proud to enforce the 'tick' system ^0^

Only 7 spots left!

So i'm assuming that u can only enter one coorps sinne i only have one in the line up and i sent captions for all five.

Actually no, that would be a result of me not scrolling down all the way. I'll fix it momentarily

updated, now there are 2 spots left!

glad i signed up right away, and get ready to see us in our 1st show

Only one Spot remains. If it is not filled by Monday night then I wil send my corps into competition. I used an online number generator to get the scores so that is how I will pick my captions just to be fair to everyone since I know the answers. :)