1. 1. Did you march drum corps?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes

I was pretty much born into the activity, so I marched for most of my younger (and I emphisize the word "younger" :P ) life.

Have the arthritic toes and one big toe joint replacement to prove it. :(

I think the question should be expanded. Many talented people have written and taught, Also, there have been legendary directors who didn't march.

A fairer question might be "have you been an active participant in a drum corps?"

The question is fair.

"Did you march drum corps?"

If I wanted to ask if they were a participant, I would've asked... I was only wanting to know who marched in a drum corps. Pretty simple, if you ask me...

The question is fair.

"Did you march drum corps?"

If I wanted to ask if they were a participant, I would've asked... I was only wanting to know who marched in a drum corps. Pretty simple, if you ask me...

I would be interested in knowing what proportion of DCP posters marched drum corps (not sure if this is specifically what you're after as well). Unfortunately, I don't think an answer to this will come from this poll. I somehow doubt that 85% of the people on here actually marched.

The question is fine. I just suspect that most people who haven't marched won't respond.

-Means