Marched or Didn't March?

Marched:Didn't March  

525 members have voted

1. 1. Did you march drum corps?

• Yes
    • No

You can always ask your question.

Fairer - no, to whom would it be fairer? It's a different question.

Pretty cut and dry I'd say.

It's apparently cut and dried for the "yes" side. We both marched, although your (junior) corps had a heck of a lot more success at it than mine did.

I just wanted to fine-tune the "no" side to distinguish between a George Bonfiglio and someone whose only "contribution" is posting on the internet.

Regarding the "corps whore" comment, while I appreciate the support I wouldn't use that term to describe someone who has marched a couple of one-year stands in today's environment. Those of you who march today's schedule probably have had more competitive performances in 2 or 3 years than I had in my 10+ back in the day.

But it IS Aaron's thread, so answer his question as he asked it (and you are still the reigning beauty of this place). :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's apparently cut and dried for the "yes" side. We both marched, although your (junior) corps had a heck of a lot more success at it than mine did.

I just wanted to fine-tune the "no" side to distinguish between a George Bonfiglio and someone whose only "contribution" is posting on the internet.

Regarding the "corps whore" comment, while I appreciate the support I wouldn't use that term to describe someone who has marched a couple of one-year stands in today's environment. Those of you who march today's schedule probably have had more competitive performances in 2 or 3 years than I had in my 10+ back in the day.

But it IS Aaron's thread, so answer his question as he asked it (and you are still the reigning beauty of this place). :D

Marched Jr. corps 1966-1981.....

Taught Jr. Corps 82-96....

Teaching and Marching still..........

All Age Arts Organization(DCA)

41 years to date......

No plans to stop any time soon! :ph34r:

Came close twice, but no I haven't. and due to where I'm located, prolly will not for a long time.

Yup, I marched.

I think most of the people here are of the "Have marched" category.

Yes....Marched (DC), Taught (DC & Bands), Announced....Retired :ph34r:

Yes, a find tuned version would be a good thing. I have to go back and read the corps whore comment, I missed that, I've not been on line much......your last comment is very sweet..... :drool: