The Cadets Open Source Project...

An e-mail I received yesterday...

"After careful review all of these T-shirts and sizes… we realized that our inventory was just not what it should be in order to send out all of these items… So, what we are sending (for your efforts) is a DVD instead “Cadets of the 00’s”. Enclosed on this DVD you will find shows from 2000 until last year’s show in 2006. This DVD is already sent out via US Mail. Enjoy!

Thank you for your patience, support and for your wonderful submittals!

Per a conversation with Mr. Hopkins – I am to let you know that a decision is to be announced by the 19th of this month. Stay tuned!"

...I personally think a DVD is better anyway. And the winner will be announced soon!

Got my DVD in the mail yesterday, the same day I got the email. Golly but that was fast delivery!!!

I only wish it was the high camera view - especially for 2005, that "broadcast", multicamera version really missed a LOT of great drill and wasted WAY too much time on close-ups. And what was with that "judge cam"?

I didn't get anything. But I know they are doing my show. Just kidding. :)

I was under the impression that they were not using an actual show design from a contestant, just the repetoire. hmm

Yes, from Hopkins himself I heard that while they were many great ideas submitted, they didn't pick one single idea, but rather used the various contributions as a jumping off point. But I do believe they will still be announcing a winner. And DVD's definitely are better than T-shirts in my opinion anyway.