1989-2006 Recaps available at From The Pressbox...

I have finally completed the posting of DCA Championship recaps from 1989-2006.

1989-2006 DCA Championship Recaps

Up next: DCA Regular season and Regional Championship recaps from 1991-2006.

If you have any recaps prior to 1989--Championship or regular season, please contact me so I can post them on the website.

Thank you.

Go Devils,

Gregg

w/Stp:

Gregg,

Awesome work. have you contacted DCW? they may have stuff

I just received a huge box from DCW of past issues from 1989-1999. 1989 is as far back as they go. I already had most of these issues, but I wanted to get new ones because my old ones are falling apart.

Unfortunately, their weren't that many recaps posted from 1989-1992. So, whatever recaps I post, is all that they and I have. That's why I am asking, well, begging for people to send me any past recaps that they have so I can publish them on the site.

Go Devils,

Gregg

w/Stp:

Great Job! I enjoyed going back and seeing the way it was during some of my favorite years. Lots of work for you and I thank you.

Check out the 89 tie. GE Drums: Bush, should be 9.9/

Thanks

Edited by Rap48

I just received a huge box from DCW of past issues from 1989-1999. 1989 is as far back as they go. I already had most of these issues, but I wanted to get new ones because my old ones are falling apart.

Unfortunately, their weren't that many recaps posted from 1989-1992. So, whatever recaps I post, is all that they and I have. That's why I am asking, well, begging for people to send me any past recaps that they have so I can publish them on the site.

Go Devils,

Gregg

w/Stp:

man, somebodys gotta have stuff somewhere.

you're doing a great job tho!