Which corps?

Which corps is it that when you say anything negative about any of the corps shows, the alumni or fanbase jumps all over you and calls the topic mean and rude and such?

My vote: Madison Scouts

Note: All in good fun. Its good to be proud, and if you marched somewhere, you have every right to be proud.

Edited by Bones758

Are you expecting a lot of Scouts fans and alums to jump all over you and call the topic mean,rude and such because you said "Madison Scouts"? Or are you expecting it all to be in "good fun"?

In before the close!

always wanted to say that, I mean post it! :P

Edited by shawn craig

MAGIC. Look how often and how frequently a thread starts up about them, only to get slammed shut in hours.

Substitute "loyal" for "defensive" and I will grant your point.

However, if you want a whole new perspective on "defensive":

Try mentioning 1988 to any Blue Devil fan or alum.

Try suggesting to any Cavalier alum/fan that their 2002 brass book was even a tiny bit less challenging than the other top 3.

Try making even the slightest hint that 1996 was not a bona fide championship for Phantom Regiment.

And I won't even mention a certain corps from NJ/PA. Oops.

Point being that every corps has fans and alums that will defend them to the death. And rightly so, isn't that the kind of passion we expect in drum corps?

Which corps is it that when you say anything negative about any of the corps shows, the alumni or fanbase jumps all over you and calls the topic mean and rude and such?

My vote: Madison Scouts

Note: All in good fun. Its good to be proud, and if you marched somewhere, you have every right to be proud.

Are you implying that this topic is rude? If so, thanks for proving my point...

Dude, you just quoted yourself about the topic you started/

I also find it really amusing to read the origianl post and then check again in a few minutes to find it has been edited with something added - like " all in good fun"