WOW!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In before the close

I saw that the Troopers have chosen to go with Yamaha brass this season. Great move Troopers. Check it out. www.troopersdrumcorps.org

Bobby T :worthy:

WOW! I heard that SW may be buying a new bus!!

WOW! I heard that PC is going to Denver!!

WOW! I heard that Cascades have a new management team!!

WOW! I heard that Blue Stars is chartering this year!!

WOW! I heard that Cesario is working for Colts!!

ENOUGH with the shameless plugs already. The announcement board and news area are for these type pf posts.

MOM!!!

sorry . . . heh, heh, heh . . .

Already posted in the announcements section. Still waiting to hear if anyone knows what the percussion is playing this year.

Everything is Yamaha this year for Troopers...unless something has changed and I have not been told

OH... MY... GOD! i just heard that the troopers are indeed using shoes as part of their uniform. this is going to be an excellant move seeing as that shoes help with traction while marching. and i cant guarantee this, it may just be another rumor, but the troopers will be playing MUSIC in their show!!!!! this also is going to be a great move for them. WOW... just WOW!

OH... MY... GOD! i just heard that the troopers are indeed using shoes as part of their uniform. this is going to be an excellant move seeing as that shoes help with traction while marching. and i cant guarantee this, it may just be another rumor, but the troopers will be playing MUSIC in their show!!!!! this also is going to be a great move for them. WOW... just WOW!

GONG!!!!!!!

(please tell me someone gets it...I'm not THAT old!!)

Edited by PageantryVisGuy

Everything is Yamaha this year for Troopers...unless something has changed and I have not been told

Looking at the web site, they list Yamaha, Evans and Innovative as corporate sponsors. Maybe they really did get rid of that Premier Drum Stuff. With the exception of BagPipe Bands, does anybody in DCI even use those those drums anymore?