WOW!

GONG!!!!!!!

(please tell me someone gets it...I'm not THAT old!!)

I got it....and I agree with you

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it....and I agree with you

It's - GENE GENE THE DANCING MACHINE!!!

Seriously - this is one guy hyping - lets make sure we don't get down on Troopers about it. We all hype our own corps a little.

I love Troop!

Of course this is going to be off topic and make this a moot point, but why on earth do people always feel the need to post "In before the close" on certain topics? What can they POSSIBLY be contributing to the discussion?!

I've been asking this for forever. If you get an answer, please forward it on to me. lol :rolleyes:

Looking at the web site, they list Yamaha, Evans and Innovative as corporate sponsors. Maybe they really did get rid of that Premier Drum Stuff. With the exception of BagPipe Bands, does anybody in DCI even use those those drums anymore?

Looks like they have all the same sponsorships as Bluecoats, WOW (as seems to be the word of the day.) Also, I believe that Teal Sound uses Premier, unfortunately for them.

It's a way of letting the original poster know that they shouldn't have posted the thread in the first place.

it still sucks. and is fairly annoying. :P

ENOUGH with the shameless plugs already. The announcement board and news area are for these type pf posts.

I want to make it very clear to you that nobody from The Troopers orgarnization is trying to 'plug' here on DCP and to be honest with you it really does not do us any good to do so...

If you have a problem with an individual that is posting things that you percieve as 'shameless plugs' than you should PM that individual instead of attacking the corps that they are trying to support here on DCP....this is not the first time you have done this.