1977 Finals

Yeah, thats another anomally on the disc, all be a welcome one. In that respect, how come theres no Muchachos on the 75 Legacy disc?

In 77 Bridgemen performed on finals night so there was a recording of them .In 75 the Muchachos did not perform that night maybe there was no recording of prelims.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 77 Bridgemen performed on finals night so there was a recording of them .In 75 the Muchachos did not perform that night maybe there was no recording of prelims.

:wub:

I have a clip of that '75 Muchachos show, the quality isn't very good, but its video nonetheless!

Is it as good as legend has us believe?

Is it as good as legend has us believe?

And how much do you want for it?

I won't suggest a bootleg or anything, but YOU might say the Muchachos chances went down the TUBEs after that happened. God knows they sounded like top 3 in the sound file I have.

I f I remember correctly, We (27th) switched drums with the Kities for retreat. I never knew you could fit a 24 pack into a stick bag holder :P :P

I f I remember correctly, We (27th) switched drums with the Kities for retreat. I never knew you could fit a 24 pack into a stick bag holder :P :P

Shame on you, John!! (for not sharing).

p.s. You could fit 3 twelve ouncers in a dowel bag. B)

I have a clip of that '75 Muchachos show, the quality isn't very good, but its video nonetheless!

Somewhere around here, I have a cassette recording of that 1975 Muchachos prelims show. Sounded like a pretty strong performance.

Fran

Somewhere around here, I have a cassette recording of that 1975 Muchachos prelims show. Sounded like a pretty strong performance.

Fran

A few years ago it was downlodable. One othe these days I will need to carefully analyze it to determine what the judges were marking on the sheets (like they do on CSI) so we can figure out what the score was.

That was the first (and only) time a Finals was held on a field that size. Mile High was in "baseball" mode for the summer, and the stands were floated out to left field, creating that huge gulf back there that somebody thought should be filled in with all the equipment. Maybe they didn't have enough staging area anywhere else that year. Whatever the case, they had the stadium back in football mode the next year.

But you're right. It looks tacky.

For those who might not know, the old Mile High Stadium back stands were on tracks that allowed the stands to "float" into different configurations for baseball and football. It was an impressive engineering feat for its time.