Barnum Festival

Jim H

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow - this has the making of being a truly great night - i'm glad to be a part of it! :)

and to Corps Vets making the drive - :rolleyes:

WOOHOO>. CV is looking forward to performing at the Festival!! ^OO^

they named the Grand Marshal for the Parade on Sunday.

he's a familar face AND he actually marched in a corps way back when. :P

It's Cliff! b**bs

It's Cliff! b**bs

Yup ... John marched in the CT Royal Lancers up through the 1965 season ... bass drummer ... on a recent clip of his "Made in America" series, he marches and plays snare along with a pipe band ... when I was teaching the Park City Pride in 2004, he stopped in at one of our rehearsals to reaquaint himself with many of his dc friends from Bridgeport ... then we all went to a local pizza & beer joint to relive memories past ... it was quite a surprise (and lengthy) evening ... :rolleyes:

Andy

It's Cliff! b**bs

Got the chance to meet and talk with Mr Ratzenberger at last years Barnum , where he was guest of honor, after the Bridgemen's Performance. Great guy. He was one of the first members of the Royal Lancers , and I was one of the last members of the corps !!

All we needed was Ace !! B)

very cool!! thanks for the additional info!

so now that i've seen Andy recently just when am i going to see you Mr. Kulinski?? :rolleyes: miss ya muchly in Bayonne!!! :(

very cool!! thanks for the additional info!

so now that i've seen Andy recently just when am i going to see you Mr. Kulinski?? :silly: miss ya muchly in Bayonne!!! :(

YOU SAW ANDY ???? and his daughter said he was just a figment of my imagination !!! lol :rolleyes:

Probably won't see me up North till the Festival... miss you and the Bayonne Bunch muchly (is that a New Milford-ism ??) also !!

seriously ~ i got that from the Westport air kiss crowd. :rolleyes:

seriously ~ i got that from the Westport air kiss crowd. :rolleyes:

ah yes... The Westport air kissers... I remember them. used to see alot of them at Gold's Deli LOL

Yup ... John marched in the CT Royal Lancers up through the 1965 season ... bass drummer ... on a recent clip of his "Made in America" series, he marches and plays snare along with a pipe band ... when I was teaching the Park City Pride in 2004, he stopped in at one of our rehearsals to reaquaint himself with many of his dc friends from Bridgeport ... then we all went to a local pizza & beer joint to relive memories past ... it was quite a surprise (and lengthy) evening ... :doh:

Andy

"John Ratzenberger":

His "Dancing With the Stars" debut was really great. Do your "Civic Duty": Vote for "Cliff" (As they used to say in Mayor Daly's Chicago) EARLY & OFTEN"!!!

Elphaba