Bridgemen lead baris now on euph

johnric

How ya doing Guy?

Hows things shaping up in Ca???

Im really happy to see and hear the Kingsmen are up and running....cant wait for that big sound of yesteryear......

Congrats and good luck but most of all KICK A-- !!!!!!!!!

Rick #3

Thanx for asking: KAC is rocking right along...the drum line's smokin', horn line has kicked the intensity up 3 notches, and the guard's Ready for Prime Time....AND we have fitted our new blue cadets...it's ALL GOOD...

Edited by GuyW

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, was this about putting leads on Euphs? No way will I ever lug one of those around.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Spoken like a true trombone player. :-p

Speaking of trombones and baritones...

Did we mention we're still looking for baritone players?

Sure we have a big hornline.

But bigger is always better for maximum firepower!

Bnr_Bmen_TOS07_DCP.gif

Go to bridgemen.com to purchase tickets in advance.

Spoken like a true trombone player. :-p

I have a solution to the Euph -vs- weight problem..............

Starting the Monday after next practice, I invite every baritone/euph player to be part of my drilling crew........

We will do all kinds of fun exercises with casing, drill rods, shovels, well gravel, portland cement.....all of which weighs a min. of 50 lbs to a max of approx 475 lbs (advanced class). After a 2 week crash course, youse guys will be able to flip those horns around with NO problem !!!!!!!!!!!!

Being that Im such a nice guy.....I will supply all the advil, aleve, tylenol or any other non prescription pain meds you may require b**bs

The first exercise class will be in Delaware City, De.......we will be drilling to the depth of approx 800 feet, so that will be ample time to get youse guys buffed for the summer "fringe benifit"...............any takers ?????

Rick aka Pullo aka #3

And who collects the paycheck for the day's work, you or me!?

Ya schemer ya. :P

And who collects the paycheck for the day's work, you or me!?

Ya schemer ya. :P

PAYCHECK, who said anything about a paycheck ??????????? Im doing this for free for youse guys........NOBODY is getting paid , Jim do you realize how slow Im going to have to drill to make sure you lugs dont get hurt ?????????

The boss is going to have my butt in a sling fo sho..........but anything for the improvment and comfort of the BMO......

PAYCHECK, who said anything about a paycheck ??????????? Im doing this for free for youse guys........NOBODY is getting paid , Jim do you realize how slow Im going to have to drill to make sure you lugs dont get hurt ?????????

The boss is going to have my butt in a sling fo sho..........but anything for the improvment and comfort of the BMO......

felix_laughing.gif

You win!

Ya big Gigantor ya.

I have a solution to the Euph -vs- weight problem..............

Starting the Monday after next practice, I invite every baritone/euph player to be part of my drilling crew........

We will do all kinds of fun exercises with casing, drill rods, shovels, well gravel, portland cement.....all of which weighs a min. of 50 lbs to a max of approx 475 lbs (advanced class). After a 2 week crash course, youse guys will be able to flip those horns around with NO problem !!!!!!!!!!!!

Being that Im such a nice guy.....I will supply all the advil, aleve, tylenol or any other non prescription pain meds you may require b**bs

The first exercise class will be in Delaware City, De.......we will be drilling to the depth of approx 800 feet, so that will be ample time to get youse guys buffed for the summer "fringe benifit"...............any takers ?????

Rick aka Pullo aka #3

Greetings Pullo...

I would love to take you up on your generous strength- and character- building offer, listed above, but, unfortunately, I must tend to the education of the young students that are under my tutelage.

Hopefully, though, some of our Bridgemen Euphs will take you up on your offer!

They will surely benefit from the workout!!! b**bs

By the way...

The Euph Camp has not been heard from now, for almost two days! :o

Do you think we should send out a small legion to check on their whereabouts, and to see if they're safe???

True, they're probably just in some foreign land, tending to their euphoniums, in search of a case that is smaller than the caskets that they're presently using, huh??? :ph34r:

Either that, or they are working the OTHER side of the street!!! b**bs

"THIRTEENTH!" :ph34r:

Vorenus

:huh2:

...True, they're probably just in some foreign land, tending to their euphoniums, in search of a case that is smaller than the caskets that they're presently using, huh??? ...

If the whole bari line goes over to euphoniums one day, the huge "casket" horn cases would take up the entire equipment truck!

EquipTruckFun.jpg

Ummm... not to worry. The equip truck design is just a Photoshop gag I put up on our forums!

Members left to right: Romeo Petric, Erin Serfass, Kevin Serfass, Rob Hunter, Dave Gambal, and Ken Serfass in our goofy "Transition!" set before "In The Stone."

If the whole bari line goes over to euphoniums one day, the huge "casket" horn cases would take up the entire equipment truck!

EquipTruckFun.jpg

Ummm... not to worry. The equip truck design is just a Photoshop gag I put up on our forums!

Members left to right: Romeo Petric, Erin Serfass, Kevin Serfass, Rob Hunter, Dave Gambal, and Ken Serfass in our goofy "Transition!" set before "In The Stone."

With the exception of Erin,

Something about that "truck design/photo" just screams...

OREO COOKIES, or DORITOS!!! b**bs

Don't ya think??? :P

Thank God that the coats are being tailored for 2007!!!!!! :ph34r: