2007 colts clips

dcf06

What does the NFL have to do with DCI?

Take a look at the field next show that you're at. Hint: it's not a baseball field.

Im excited as all hell to see them. They arent messing around this year. I really think they want to get rid of the " its just the colts" attitude that many have for them.

I found the music, overall, very boring. Hopefully, they will do something spectacular drill wise to keep us interested this year--(holding breath . . . released.) The drum line seemed better in one of the clips from what I heard over the years.

They were doing so well the past couple of years with bringing a new identity, but then. . . huh????

They oughta do a show around the music and image of "Field of Dreams." Was that not filmed in Iowa. ("If you play build it he will come" and ohh boy did he ever.)

However, they could really make the music come to life and really turn some heads.

California Dreamin??????

That movie was actually shot in Dubuque, well in the county atleast. They have a great staff this year. Colts are going to value bringing melody to there programs and not just a what the hell just happened here... Bring the show to the audience. Not many corps do this anymore. So I guess its safe to say they are going back to what drum corps use to be, when the music use to mean something. Now i find it to be look what we can do, while your ear is being blown off, to somoe distortion of a song you think you know but your not quite sure of. I find this version of drum corps really boring. I think the Colts will make the selections they are playing known.

Edited by dcf06

did anyone else listen to the freebird. pretty sweet.