As if things couldn't get any worse....

Toe

I would have thought so too until I recently got a report that they may not have actually been on the truck but sitting in the band room. Turns out there may be a lot to this story that hasn't come up yet. Or maybe a lot of people are just receiving incorrect information elsewhere, in which case I would admit happily admit to being wrong. I'm just hearing some things that aren't coming up on here yet.

Edited by Iplaytimpani

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance Paradox will still be competing this weekend at the West Palm Beach Regional???

I was really hoping to see you guys. Has anything been done to find out about borrowing equipment for the rest of the season? Like from Magic or Teal Sound or a local high school (although that could be difficult to find a full marching unit without an indoor program)?

Yes, Paradox will most definitely be performing on Saturday.

So, any updates Toe? How about the video cameras? Anything on it?

Once we get any info, I'll post it.

And what's PDX going to do? Any truth to the rumor that PDX actually folded a few days before this happened?

PDX is borrowing equipment from FIU. And no there was never any talk about PDX folding.

How about the rumor the pit equipment wasn't even on the truck? Inquiring minds want to know?

2 Marimbas were inside the band room. In the truck, there were 4 sets of Vibes, 1 Marimba, 1 Xylo, 2 Concert Bassdrums, a concert snare, 2 silver yamaha 14" snares, etc.

Duder, your rumors are just that....Rumors. I have pictures of the trailer after it was broken into, with the damaged equipment....No..I will NOT post them, because they don't need to be seen. So these "reports" you are hearing, unless this person has been in contact with ME or Christopher Infante...They know NOTHING.

Don't start spreading stupid rumors, nor coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories. We wouldn't do something to sabotage our own season.

That's why I asked man. Hearing different things so I went to the source.

Ask in PM's bro.

I'm merely suggesting that with a little more planning on the part of KK, a portion of this nightmare could have been avoided.

Man, you should be elected to the hall of fame as the best monday morning quarterback ever. Give them a break. You have a question about what happened, take it to a PM. Instead of trying to air out whatever you think is wrong with KK.

KK - Best of luck on your future and I hope you retrieve what was taken from you!

Might I remind people that a serious crime took place here. Rumors and innuendo should not be discussed publicly here (DCP). If you want info, or have information to share, try emailing or PM'ing the folks at KK or PPT directly or contacting the local police directly. I am certain they would happy for any information.

Spreading unsubstantiated rumors about "inside jobs" and the like could be the absolute death sentence for this corps and I for one will not allow DCP to be part and parcel to possibly killing off a corps. That is NOT what we are all about.

I hope the folks at KK can recover all if not at least most of their instruments, and if not, I hope that the insurance comes through for y'all. If you have any other news to report, then please by all means, start a new thread, but as this one has become nothing but a rumor mill, I would say it has pretty much run it's course and is therefor closed.