2006 Beethoven

In the closer, where the corps suddenly goes silent, holy snap that was so cool. The tension was palpable as the corps was silent, then all of a sudden, BAM! :rolleyes:

Yeah it was really cool to do but it would've been better if it was silent finals day like all the other shows. The people in the crowd ruined it up by yelling during def section in finals.

It was amazing at earlier shows. Kind of lost its effect with "HELP ME!!!!!!! GO JOEL!!!!!!!!! GET 'EM RICK!!!!!!!!!!!" during the silence. But man, what a great show.

Yeah I agree with Mike on this (Hi Mike it's Stephan!). But like I was kinda ###### when that happened I'm like. Dang it (we can't curse in uniform)! lol But yeah, it was really cool, and then the Ballad was the most awesome it has been because Bo (the Conductor{yes Conductor}) held us longer than usually at the climax chords near the end. In general just an awesome show! I would love to do it again, but I'm kinda intrested in how "Gitano" is going to work.

~Stephan

G-Contra!!!!!!

the "shout-outs" during the silent part didn't really bother me, but the dvds are the only performance of them that i've seen. so, the desired effect may have been missed by me. still a cool moment.

has DCI ever thought about banning "shout outs"

has DCI ever thought about banning "shout outs"

I don't think that would be cool. I just think if you have friends in a corps and you know the Def section is coming up, That you shouldn't be shouting out stuff during it! Shout stuff before the show or after the show and if you really want to during the show maybe do it between movements. I just think its so stupid to ruined the effect of the show. Just make sure you think about what your saying in people's drum corps show because its the last memory some people have of their show.