Fusion Core's First Outing

Don't feed the trolls

Also please remember, just because someone uses a avatar (or signature, phrase, etc.) that seemingly represents a corps (any corps), it certainly does not mean a poster is from that organization.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also please remember, just because someone uses a avatar (or signature, phrase, etc.) that seemingly represents a corps (any corps), it certainly does not mean a poster is from that organization.

Bill:

This person was/is from your corps. But I digress.

Best wishes to Fusion Core in 07.

Edited by ea1974

Thanks for clearing that up :) ...And to add to that... Do not go to the organization just because someone decides to shoot their mouth off... Go to the individual. Although they may be a part of a corps of have been a part of one... Their views do not reflect those of the entire corps. Just those of the individules...

Edited by Skydrummer9

Hey... I'm a troll.. FEED ME!!!!! :worthy:

It was a great day for a parade. Beautiful weather, a lot of fun people, either enjoying St. Patty's festivities or the spring thaw. Either way, happy people and a parade are a good thing!!!!

We thank ALL OF YOU that support DCA and all the corps that are trying their best to do what they need to do.

I also would like to request that everyone respect both the Skyliners and Fusion. Both organizations have been working very hard to concentrate on themselves and do what they each need to do without interfering with each other's progress.

Please do not post under either one of our topics hoping to start negative discussions because neither corps will participate.

Thanks again everyone and enjoy your St. Patricks MONTH!!

(with all the parades and festivities, we've decided to rename it St. Patty's MONTH!! :worthy: )

It was a great day for a parade. Beautiful weather, a lot of fun people, either enjoying St. Patty's festivities or the spring thaw. Either way, happy people and a parade are a good thing!!!!

We thank ALL OF YOU that support DCA and all the corps that are trying their best to do what they need to do.

I also would like to request that everyone respect both the Skyliners and Fusion. Both organizations have been working very hard to concentrate on themselves and do what they each need to do without interfering with each other's progress.

Please do not post under either one of our topics hoping to start negative discussions because neither corps will participate.

Thanks again everyone and enjoy your St. Patricks MONTH!!

(with all the parades and festivities, we've decided to rename it St. Patty's MONTH!! :ph34r: )

Congratulations Fusion Core, on your first performance!

May you enjoy continued success in 2007 and beyond!!!