Fusion Core's First Outing

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Fusion Corps! :)

Best wishes for a successful first season! I heard from a friend who was at the parade that you sounded and looked good.

Since you're sponsored practically in my back yard, I may have to stop by and visit during a rehearsal! When I was in junior corps many years ago, I use to practice at that hall!!!!

Once again, best wishes!

...Jackie

Edited by megoofys

Thanks for clearing that up :) ...And to add to that... Do not go to the organization just because someone decides to shoot their mouth off... Go to the individual. Although they may be a part of a corps of have been a part of one... Their views do not reflect those of the entire corps. Just those of the individules...

Agreed.

And as for pics, I'll get them on-line when I'm not between classes, have some good ones from the parade ^_^ ^OO^

First off, thanks for all the support and good wishes from everyone. EVERYONE in Fusion Core is working very hard to make this a successful year.

Second, Gretchen and team, nice job with the uniforms. You all looked nice coming down the street --- I was choked up and very proud of all of you. And you sounded fantastic! .

Third, Welcome Paul MacDonald and Jen Sunkes to Fusion Core. We had a lot of fun this weekend. More to come...

Last, Thanks to those trying to put an end to the nonsense, yet again. I have very deep feelings for both corps involved, and even though you erase it on this forum, I still see what is posted, and don't appreciate it. Both corps are trying to make it --- we don't need this added aggrevation. So please stop.

Thanks

Happy Spring to All!!!! It felt wonderful out in the Sun in Hoboken this weekend!!! (until the clouds came, then it was COLD).

b**bs Dano

Edited by fusioncorebusmgr

So Dan, how's "B"??!?!?!

WE LAUGHED SO HARD SATURDAY NIGHT WITH DANO THAT WE ALL CRIED.

My kids think your the funniest guy ever. They LOVE YOU!!

This is a good fund raising idea. A nite with Dano!!! TOO, TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

Paul and Jen, you guys are AWESOME. I'm so glad you came down. Welcome, welcome, welcome.

And come on down Jackie anytime. Just make sure you get to meet Dano!!!! You'll be glad you did!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone this summer.

Congratulations Fusion Core, on your first performance!

May you enjoy continued success in 2007 and beyond!!!

Yeah what Vorenus said.........have a great 2007 !!!!!!!!

Pullo

aka Rick

13th !!!!!!!!!!

Ok Holly.

No need to bring past marriages in on the conversation. :OT:

She may have been on the short side :ph34r: but she had a hell of a right hook. :ph34r:

Jackie, tell me about your Jr. corps days? Who did you march with? What did you play? etc. Come on down Jackie!!!!

b**bs

Edited by fusioncorebusmgr