Cozy's Corpsdom

I just have to say something about Cozy's column here on DCP.

I've become a Cozy fan. His style is all his own and sometimes I have to read a couple sentences a few times to understand what he's saying, but the column is fantastic.

I'm thinking he's the Paul Harvey of drum corpsdom.

Thanks, Cozy. You help make DCP a little more like home. :)

Cozy is one of the most unique and likeable people I've ever met over 40+ years of drum corps. It's no wonder his contributed columns are so full of information. As one of drum corps' best ambassadors, he remains connected to folks from every corner of this great activity. All of this from that great "hotbed" of drum corps, Alabama!

Cozy likes to plant messages to those of whom he speaks. Some of his readers will get those messages, some will not. Sometimes it's necessary to read him twice, but it's worth it. Here's a fellow that has devoted a huge portion of his life (probably too much) to what we do. It's nice to have him here and at Drum Corps World.

He's cotton-pick'in amazing!

:laugh:

Couldn't have said it better myself, Fred!

No one can say it quite like Cozy, that's for sure. :ph34r::doh:

Fran

I just have to say something about Cozy's column here on DCP.

I've become a Cozy fan. His style is all his own and sometimes I have to read a couple sentences a few times to understand what he's saying, but the column is fantastic.

I'm thinking he's the Paul Harvey of drum corpsdom.

Thanks, Cozy. You help make DCP a little more like home. :)

Dave,

Wow! Shucks, thanks. And thanks for jogging my memory. It had been buggin' me - Who is the "Dave Rogers" entry in my checkbook for $5?

Take your bows Cozy, be rested up this summer. I&E will be a biggy this year. I'll be out of gas by the time Minis start. I'll need you putting those MINIs on the stage like last year.

See you in Rochester.

Dave,

Wow! Shucks, thanks. And thanks for jogging my memory. It had been buggin' me - Who is the "Dave Rogers" entry in my checkbook for $5?

Hmm...I wonder if I'm the same Dave Rogers in your check book. I don't think I've ever sold anything to you before. Of course, I do have sometimerz disease. :P