YANKEE REBEL 17TH ANNUAL DIXIE STINGER

Same place for lunch/dinner?

Dan

Maybe... maybe not.....LOL

See you next Saturday, Danny!

Fran

Fran you and Dan should head 4 blocks south from the school street and hit the place on the corner....great crab cakes.

I'm gonna miss this show........first time in a bunch of years that I haven't made it.......Xtreme calls.......good luck to the Reb's, all performers and Fran of the Shirt Resplendent

Jimbalaya

Maybe... maybe not.....LOL

See you next Saturday, Danny!

Fran

Fran you and Dan should head 4 blocks south from the school street and hit the place on the corner....great crab cakes.

I think you're talking about the Valley View Inn, Jim...... Barbara and I go there all the time. Very unpretentious place, but terrific food.

That's where we had lunch last year with Danny and Marty Roche. As usual with those two guys, our entire conversation was "off the record".... LOL

Man.... a week to go and I'm already hungry!

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring

I think you're talking about the Valley View Inn, Jim...... Barbara and I go there all the time. Very unpretentious place, but terrific food.

That's where we had lunch last year with Danny and Marty Roche. As usual with those two guys, our entire conversation was "off the record".... LOL

Man.... a week to go and I'm already hungry!

Fran

Valley View is good but I always go to Putty Hill Station which is a sports bar with great pub food and crab cakes to die for. When you come out of the school, it's down the street in a little shopping center on the left right before the traffic light. Bob and I always eat there on the Friday night before the show & then go across the street to rehearsal at the school. It's great. We get there at happy hour, have a few beverages and some good food, relax and then rehearse. Usually too busy to go there on the day of the show but I recommend it highly for anyone looking for a relatively inexpensive place with good food and atmosphere that you can walk to.

THAT'S the place Robbie.....Putty Hill Station........humongous crabcake platter and sammich........

Fran........there ya go......an epicurean delite

Jimbalaya

Valley View is good but I always go to Putty Hill Station which is a sports bar with great pub food and crab cakes to die for. When you come out of the school, it's down the street in a little shopping center on the left right before the traffic light. Bob and I always eat there on the Friday night before the show & then go across the street to rehearsal at the school. It's great. We get there at happy hour, have a few beverages and some good food, relax and then rehearse. Usually too busy to go there on the day of the show but I recommend it highly for anyone looking for a relatively inexpensive place with good food and atmosphere that you can walk to.

Jimmy-Robbie

I was going to take both of your advice until I read this review on Yahoo. Was your opinion after how many beers?? LOL LOL

Joe

Yahoo! User Reviews

Write a review

March 18, 2006 Never go here, EVER!

By a Yahoo! Local user

Unless you like dirt on your food go here.Enough said I think.

Visit date: March 2006

Jimmy-Robbie

I was going to take both of your advice until I read this review on Yahoo. Was your opinion after how many beers?? LOL LOL

Joe

Yahoo! User Reviews

Write a review

By a Yahoo! Local user

OUCH, man!!!!! LOL

Fran

Uh oh................stomach pump please............. :sshh:

Jimbalaya

OUCH, man!!!!! LOL

Fran

Jimmy-Robbie

Joe

Yahoo! User Reviews

Write a review

By a Yahoo! Local user

Sounds like somebody had a bad experience! It is not that bad. I really didn't see any dirt on my food but it is dark in there......................

The place is fine!

Regardless of where any of us has lunch or dinner that day, the Stinger's gonna be a great show.

I hope you all can join us Saturday night in Baltimore!

Fran