Cadets to use Amps in 07

I could see narration alla Boston's Color's show. It worked. All other A&E has failed...drum speak included.

Cheers, :grouphug:

Sean

w/Stp:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see narration alla Boston's Color's show. It worked. All other A&E has failed...drum speak included.

Cheers, :grouphug:

Sean

w/Stp:

IMO, Bostons color narration was not good, especially early in the season. They did trim some of the fat, and improved it a little, but IMO, it was still pretty cheesy. But you're correct, it was better than some of the other attempts we've heard.

Edited by oldtimedrummer

Notice, no singing. I can handle narration/voice... especially if done 05 style.

I'm thinking "voice" is gonna be singing of some kind.

I miss The Cadets.

Actually at this point I'm more interested in how they plan to mesh the Jenkins piece and Blue Shades into one for the closer. To me that would just sound odd put together.

Ditto.... I am very curious to see if this works.

i have heard thier blue shades and it is smokin

i really dont see much room for narration but

i will go through the whole narration thing just to hear it again

Edited by roundabout

I hope the narration is added when they gets towards the end of their journey through cadet-land and it's something along the lines of "Then, we decided to #### off some people and added narration..like this!" *Cue 30 people talking gibberish through mics including words from past shows and drumspeak* ^0^

YA, lets take a group of some of the most tallented marching percussionists in the nation and have them beatbox, oh sorry "drumspeak" like a group of 9th graders at their first party. I'd rather hear them play eight on a hand.

Dude...it's an effect. It's just something different that can contrast with what's happening around it. It's no different than when the hornline sings in a portion of their ballad or something like that.

I'm disappointed, but I'll still hold judgment until I actually hear/see their show. I'll just be anticipating it a bit less.

Can it still blow me away? Of course. The chances of it are just significantly less.

I'm thinking "voice" is gonna be singing of some kind.

I miss The Cadets.

I believe Hoppy had said there would be no singing a while ago, which people interpereted as no ampd voice, which Hoppy did come on and post at some point.

So, I don't think it's going to be singing... just voice of some kind.

~>conner