Spring Finals Predictions

actually Jared's corps did cut him....he now spends his summer free time walking through cow pastures picking flowers. :P

i hope that smilie doesnt mean youre laughing at me about it. its really relaxing. :(

GO AWAY. PLEASE.

sorry if YOUR corps ( or the corps that cut you ) is not where you wish it to be in a very PRE-SEASON listing.

I will save the readers and suggest you do the same.

:sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh:

as ignorant as what you wrote was, i honestly have a question.

obviously, my post was very sarcastic. very. my fingers were trembling as i typed my first response to your prediction because ....ok, forget it. i just scrolled up, and seriously, i dont understand how you could misinterpret what i said at all. what could i have possibly have said that would have had ANYTHING TO DO with where i march? im genuinely confused.

i think we clarified in a thread a year or so that your corps came in first like....6 years in a row and you were elected corps director after you aged out because you excelled within the organization so visibly, right? i forgot.

you should post your marching history on dcp so that everyone knows that youre not making accusations without having never marched yourself.

i truly enjoy having these talks with you. i missed them. :)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly you missed the entire point, it's not about score or ranking. Entertainment is numero uno.

It's the members job to entertain and put on the best show they possibly can.

It's the staff's job to make a product that will keep the members afloat and stay competitive. Even in a corps that isn't all about scores and what the judges they think, they still realize this is a competitive activity. I mean, who DOESN'T like being good? Anyone? I don't see any hands...

Edited by Einstein On The Beach

Frankly you missed the entire point, it's not about score or ranking. Entertainment is numero uno.

where did the 6th place thing come in?

towel2hq8.jpg

haha....i was going to make some reference to how extreme the sarcasm was, but i realized after a few seconds that i didnt really want to put that much effort forth.

touche, regardless.

Then why did you mention 6th place and finals? I thought it wasn't about score or ranking.

Random I know ...

Jared your avatar ... scares me.

:doh:

Random I know ...

Jared your avatar ... scares me.

:doh:

haha. its just chester, he wouldnt hurt anyone.

go to youtube and type in sifl and olly. great tv show, R.I.P. to it.