Spring Finals Predictions

Looking at last season I doubt they are picking what they like .... :cough: BK :cough:

p.s. Kidding .... low blow, I know. :sshh:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at last season I doubt they are picking what they like .... :cough: BK :cough:

p.s. Kidding .... low blow, I know. :sshh:

no offense, brassdrumguard, but based on your avatar...i'm gonna have to say all your opinions are GARBAGE!

...i'm....i'm sorry....i couldn't help it....

you should post your marching history on dcp so that everyone knows that youre not making accusations without having never marched yourself.

where is your marching history ?

years ?

corps ?

Is this really important ?

must you have marched to have a opinion as a fan ?

where is your marching history ?

years ?

corps ?

Is this really important ?

must you have marched to have a opinion as a fan ?

"opinion as a fan" doesnt = the ability to discredit people who have actually marched a season or four of drum corps. i do feel like you have to march before you can call other people's marching history into question, and im sure pretty much anyone who's ever marched would agree with me. i dont think youve ever marched drum corps. sorry. you posted a while ago and said you marched for like....seven years or something, but i dont think anyone who read it believed you.

regardless, i simply asked a question. i dont really know anyone else who wouldnt answer it, at least via pm if nothing else.

i deleted the majority of my initial post because you are a joke, no one on dcp takes you seriously (as has been demonstrated on numerous occasions), and im no longer even going to dignify your opinions with responses. it must be exceedingly difficult to carry a conversation with you in real life. are you a real human being?

i think that the colts will be back in finals, and the academy/crossmen both have a good shot of jumping in as well. im not sure who it'll be at the expense of. i feel like every year i march, it gets harder to come up with predictions for some reason. i dont think its just simply that ive grown to dislike them in general (which is also the case), i just honestly dont know. the 13-17 corps get stronger every year, and i think '07 will most definitely continue that trend.

im done posting on this thread, regardless of what you or anyone else feels like posting. this isnt something i feel like being involved in any more. see you around.

Edited by Jared_mello

rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble.

man, i seriously have not contributed anything positive/serious to the DCP community in a long time.

oh well.

Why not try and find out from DCI who is going to win. I would be willing to bet they have a winner or at least the top 2 prescored :P

"opinion as a fan" doesnt = the ability to discredit people who have actually marched a season or four of drum corps. i do feel like you have to march before you can call other people's marching history into question, and im sure pretty much anyone who's ever marched would agree with me.

regardless, i simply asked a question. i dont really know anyone else who wouldnt answer it,

:lolhit: :lolhit: :lolhit:

You do not get it.

fans are fans .

some know more about the activity than you know.

there are many , many quality instructors out there who never marched corps before.

(Cavies , SCV , Bluecoats , Crossmen , Cadets , Boston , et..)

as for me.

I have marched

6 year vet . left coast.

you did not answer the question. you have answers but not this one.

where do you march ??