IYMA Announcements!

IYMA Headquarters

Denver, CO

--------------

With the rule changes, the Intermountain Youth Music Association is prepared to announce their future plans.

WSlogo.jpg

White Stars will be remaining in Division 1 competition here at DCP-I. White Stars are the second corps to join the family, but have made great strides in competition placing 7th and 10th in their two seasons of competition. The corps have become the backbone corps for IYMA, and as such will remain in competition here.

At this time as well, White Stars are able to announce tentatively their show for Season 8, the corps will be performing "Celtic Roads". The music will be that of the "Celtic Women" group, whose beautiful and haunting voices fully capture the beauty and rich history and culture of the Irish people. We look forward to taking you on a breath-taking tour of Ireland this summer! Stay tuned for more info soon including music announcements, a full write-up, and music clips!

BAlogo.JPG

Due to the rule change, Blue Angels had two choices: remain in DCPI and move to another division or move away and pursue Division 1 status somewhere else. While the corps made great strides this off-season by finishing 17th, we felt that the corps would be best served in other places. We will be leaving DCPI, but thank everyone for the great times. Please know this move is not accompanied by any hard feelings - it is the best decision for the corps.

BKlogo(1).jpg

Bleu Knights finished once again with a strong showing in Division 2. The corps will return to DCPI as the rules permit one corps per division to vie for a title once again! It should be interesting with the new competition in the field, but we feel that we have what it takes to go the distance. (also read as: bring it on emerald!) Stay tuned for a show announcement soon!

IYMA is looking forward to DCPI-8. Should be a great one!

IYMA Headquarters

Denver, CO

--------------

BKlogo(1).jpg

Bleu Knights finished once again with a strong showing in Division 2. The corps will return to DCPI as the rules permit one corps per division to vie for a title once again! It should be interesting with the new competition in the field, but we feel that we have what it takes to go the distance. (also read as: bring it on emerald!) Stay tuned for a show announcement soon!

IYMA is looking forward to DCPI-8. Should be a great one!

Oh it's already been BROUGHT'N! :P

Now that I will no longer have the responsibilty of BK, Emerald Regime will have my full attention! I am sure you will do well with BK, you have learned from me how to run a division II corps with success, so I think you will do great things--except, you will not beat Emerald Regime (hmmm nice little rhyme there)

Haha, I love how the newest member of IYMA is getting the most attention.

Go BK...

You know, Bleu Knights have placed higher every season they have been around.... 8th, 3rd, and 2nd.... I see a trend coming.

Edited by Matthew