Nastalgia Music Project's Preseason: Tournament of Corps

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok Matt...we were called Star of Saturn once.....and I do mean once... B)

You must have marched/ran rings around a lot of corps to be called Saturn! (pun intended) :) :)

Tri-Color seems to be doing very well so far (pre-season shows aside), they have managed to do well at these pre-season events. I am glad to see the corps is able to put out a consistent product, regardless of the panel and judging sheets being used--what a quality corps!

Looks like Star of Jupiter had some issues last night--I knew I wrote silent points into brass/percussion arrangements, but not 11 minutes worth! :)

Cough Cough EMERALD REGIME not Emerald Regiment! :P I know, you were up late/early--Just giving you a hard time.

Sorry about that, i was typing that while i was at school and went on auto piiolt.

FINAL FOUR RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED TONIGHT!! GET THOSE CAPTIONS IN!!!

5 - Clarksville Guardians - 94.9425

Jeez, getting in-depth with our score! I suppose you kicked out the judge that sliced our score in half?

What happened to the rest of the tournament? We paid for four days...

Sorry, "real-life" got in the way. Was in a wedding this weekend. Final Four AND Championship will be posted tonihgt.

By the way, i didn't charge anybody for participation. Who did you give your money too?

By the way, i didn't charge anybody for participation. Who did you give your money too?

Hotel costs, maybe?