2007 Bluecoats repertoire updated!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict the following visuals:

a bottle witha message in it.

and the moonwalk. in some sort.

so now we have micheal jackson taking the field. To me that creepy stuff like that should not be on the field. Are they going to have a guard member chasing little kids? :huh:

so now we have micheal jackson taking the field. To me that creepy stuff like that should not be on the field. Are they going to have a guard member chasing little kids? :huh:

Hey, just because you're doing a artist's work doesn't mean you have to play out his personal life. I mean, it's like just because you're playing Beethoven doesn't mean the whole corps has to pretend to go deaf .... oh ...... wait a minute ...... never mind .....

No, actually, it's Michael Jackson's music taking the field.

When they did a Don Ellis chart, did you expect a Don Ellis impersonator?

Let's not get carried away . . .

All this music and so little time. I can't imagine they'll be able to have a have a smooth transition from song to song. I don't think the song choices gel either but will wait to see how it comes out. There just doesn't seem to ba a uniformity of thought!

After hearing the police song on american idol last night, I can't imagine a more boring song being played by a drumcorp muchless a top 5 corp!

Edited by Phantombari1

If anyone thinks they are going to play these songs note for note or word for word, they have to be out of their mind. You'll hear all of the songs in some part of the program, but some of the songs will just be quotes here and there. Obviously the Bluecoats design team knows how to pace a program people...

All this music and so little time. I can't imagine they'll be able to have a have a smooth transition from song to song. I don't think the song choices gel either but will wait to see how it comes out. There just doesn't seem to ba a uniformity of thought!

After hearing the police song on american idol last night, I can't imagine a more boring song being played by a drumcorp muchless a top 5 corp!

Yeah, I bet they're playing every bit of every song they have on that list, and in that order, just like in 1977!

creepy stuff? dude, you are aware that he wrote it before he was a creep, and when everyone loved him. What yo usaid is ########. It's a song that's going to be in a show.

Your post could have made me lose any remaining respect I had for you.

~>conner