Rotary and Crossmen

I was at a Rotary meeting yesterday and they showed us a national recruiting video for the Rotary. It was a national video based on the production quality and such. During the video they showed two different segments of the Crossmen, probably from the early 90's. Did the Crossmen perform at the National Rotary Conference? Is there some connection between the Crossmen and the Rotary?

Crossmen's first set of two valve Bugles were purchased in 1981. So, anytime before that "some" of the bugles like the middle voices were rotary valve.

Do you remember what the uniform looked like in the video?

I was at a Rotary meeting yesterday and they showed us a national recruiting video for the Rotary. It was a national video based on the production quality and such. During the video they showed two different segments of the Crossmen, probably from the early 90's. Did the Crossmen perform at the National Rotary Conference? Is there some connection between the Crossmen and the Rotary?

Maybe it had something to do with PLANET EARTH. The Rotary did have a Save the Earth Program, maybe the clips of Crossmen were from 92 and 93.

Edited by xbones7480

The wife and I were volunteers from November of 82 through 97 and no relationship developed that we are aware of. I assume the producer of the video received the okay from DCI to use the clips so ask DCI about a relationship. It looks like the relationship is between DCI and Rotary if one really developed.