Bluecoats

I have two comments/questions...

First...does anyone know why the Hall of Fame show is being moved from Paul Brown Stadium in Massillon (where it has been held for a long time ) to the actual Pro Football Hall of fame field in Canton?

Second....if Bluecoats are changing their proper's to "dark" I'm assuming black....Bluecoats, Blue Knights and Blue Devils are going to be more alike then just by name of "blue". Is this move to increase visual scores to try to get to the next level?

1.) To stop confusing people like me who went to the actual PFHOF the first time I went to that competition(?)

HAHA! I did the exact same thing my first time up. It took us about 45 minutes of driving and asking for directions at a gas station to figure out how to get to Paul Brown.

It was quite funny seeing my brother's expression when we pulled into an empty parking lot at the PFHOF staduim. :blink:

I will respond to the first question.

As all of you can imagine, when DCI decided to have finals out west it caused some severe changes in tour schedules for DCI and all the corps. Typically, the Bluecoats home show is the 1st week in August, but with corps heading west at that time this was not possible, so our show is much earlier. Because of that the chance of running into stadium conflicts is always a possibility. However, in this case we also have a situation where Massillon's Paul Brown Stadium is undergoing some renovations, and I think a new turf this summer. Anyway, this is the gist of why our show will be much earlier and held in Canton at Fawcett Stadium next to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Both venues are fabulous and our show should be another amazing event for all who can attend.

As for the second question, I can't answer that yet. The time is coming soon enough, and I know that everyone involved in the organization is excited for another season of drum corps, and we are really excited to see our Bluecoats go out there and have the times of their lives.

JW