Who has the most stacked staff this year?

Agreed... last I checked, Madison came in 9th last year...

Unless the Blue Stars' division III championship counts.

The poster didn't say the corps themselves won Championships. They said the staff had won Championships. There are several corps in the 10th to 17th place range from 2006 that have staff members that worked with corps that won Championships in Div I.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preface my question by admitting I am not up-to-speed on corps staffing issues... I am intrigued, which 10th-17th corps’ staff has these credentials?

BlueStars

BlueStars

Boston, Colts and Crossmen have staff members this year that have worked with former Div I champs. Capital Regiment did last year as well.

Edited by SkyRyder_FMM

Boston, Colts and Crossmen have staff members this year that have worked with former Div I champs. Capital Regiment did last year as well.

For Boston, Colts and Crossmen, do you mean the were members of Div 1 champs, or staff members of Div 1 champs? There's a big difference...

Edited by Becky

The new all-girl corps, the Hooters Hurricanes

b**bs

446.jpg

446.jpg

Two questions: 1) Is the Hooter's Hurricanes an all age corps that someone like me could join?

2) Is she going to be the Drum Major? :P

For Boston, Colts and Crossmen, do you mean the were members of Div 1 champs, or staff members of Div 1 champs? There's a big difference...

Off the top pf my head:

BAC - Myron Rosander. Drill designer for DCI Champs SCV in 89 and 99

Colts - Michael Cesario. Has worked with Phantom and Garfield in Championship years.

Crossmen. Marc Sylvester. Visual staff and/or drill designer for all of the years that Garfield/CBC/Cadets have won.

They may have staff that were marching members for Champions as well. Answer your question?

And how many of those are actually teaching the kids, not design only?

For BAC, Colts, and Crossmen, I don't know. You'd have to ask those corps.

The only corps from 06 that placed in the 10-17th place range that has staff that has worked as instructors with former DCI DIV I Champs is the Blue Stars. They have several. They also hae several staff members that marched with former Div I DCI Champs.

Two questions: 1) Is the Hooter's Hurricanes an all age corps that someone like me could join?

2) Is she going to be the Drum Major? :P

No, she will be in the pit, playing the bongos and shaking her maracas.

b**bs