Madison Wearing Stanbury?

I think Cadet's uniforms where cool

I'm kind of surprised that more people are not commenting on the audio clips posted on their website.

Madison Scouts

Personally, I really like Kashmir and Uninvited. Good clips.

but '92 VK was cool

Preach brother!

I'm kind of surprised that more people are not commenting on the audio clips posted on their website.

Madison Scouts

Personally, I really like Kashmir and Uninvited. Good clips.

I liked all 3 clips. Different, eerie, but I can "see" Madison doing these numbers. Here's looking forward to a massive wall of sound from the Scouts this year!

actually there can be a huge difference...quality of material, washability, craftsmanship...

I've worn both FJM, and Stanbury. The difference, if any, is not noticeable. The fit, construction, and material of both companies was top notch. The Stanbury uniform was durable, breathable, and flexible. Same with FJM/Cesario.

Edit: Also being able to wash my uniform (the Stanbury) on laundry days was nice.

Edited by Phirefenix

I can't play them :( I think my computer doesn't like the format or something.

Go to this link for some tips on how to hear the clips:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...showtopic=96387

Under the heading of "Can't Get Enough".

Go to this link for some tips on how to hear the clips:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...showtopic=96387

Under the heading of "Can't Get Enough".

Try right-clicking them and picking "Save Target As..." or the similar function on your OS/Browser, then listen to them from your desktop instead of through the browser.

Hope it works for ya, Zack, these recordings are NICE!!

A little dirty but hey...they're winter camps....above all, they're entertaining and fun to listen to already, I can only imagine the effect the boys'll have in August!!

We all know DCI will put them in 34th place because of some random luck of the draw, but here's to the Scouts tearin some faces clean off all summer!

It probably has something to do with the fact that Cesario is no longer with them. He's huge with FJM, so once they let him go/he left they probably went to Stanbury.

Not that it makes a difference. Uniforms are uniforms. I'm sure they'll look great.

This could be true, infact Cesario has designed a new uniform for the Colts.....