Madison Wearing Stanbury?

I just visited Madison's web site and read their new newsletter - great info btw and the audio clips give us a taste of the new show.

HOWEVER - just as I was about to click off the site I noticed the sponsors and Stanbury is listed as a corps sponsor. I know that 2002 was the last year the Scouts wore Stanbury uniforms in the old style uniform (white Pants, solid green top) and Fred J Miller made the corps uniforms from 2003-2006.

Question is - Is Madison changing uniforms again and does anyone have an idea what they're looking like? Are they going back to a pre 2002 Green Tops, White pants?

Lastly - Madison's Open House is this weekend too, I would love to get a report from those that can attend to see/hear the new show, and maybe someone can post a review.

Bluecoats wear stanbury and I think Pioneer also but I'm not sure about them

It probably has something to do with the fact that Cesario is no longer with them. He's huge with FJM, so once they let him go/he left they probably went to Stanbury.

Not that it makes a difference. Uniforms are uniforms. I'm sure they'll look great.

Not that it makes a difference. Uniforms are uniforms. I'm sure they'll look great.

... as long as the uniform only faces one direction. :worthy:

What do you mean?

He's referring to '05 Cadets and their two-sided uniforms.