Rochester Crusaders Next Camp Weekend

The Rochester Crusaders will be hold their next rehearsal camp this weekend May 5th and 6th.

Rehearsal begins Saturday at 1pm at Pineway Ponds Park in Spencerport. (directions on the website) and run until 9pm. Sunday begins at 9am and we will end at 3pm.

After an amazing showing at the St Joes Classic we are excited to get the drill done so we can see the final product of this wonderful show that our writers have give us. By the end of the day Sunday we should be 60% done with the drill with only the ballad, drum solo and closer to learn.

If you are interested in joining what is one of the most talked about corps after last weekend then please contact our recruiting director Brian Wilt at brianwilt@rochestercrusaders.org.

Also need housing or transportation please contact Brian no later that Wednesday evening so he can arrange something for you.

Things are exciting this year at Crusaders, you don't want to miss it. Get off the fence and join us and you can fill one of the few remaining spots that are open. you're sure to have an amazing time and experience.

can't wait

this time for sure ill try to make it out and see what u guys have. ive heard lots of good things coming from third parties.

come prepared for NY weather. Which means bring all your gear!!

Brrrrrrr it's May and that means cold and rain!

I wish I could have seen the corps this past Saturday but I want to say...Have a fantastic season and I will be thinking good thoughts for the corps this year.

Miss you CRU!!!

I can't wait for this weekend guyssssssss

Brrrrrrr it's May and that means cold and rain!

I wish I could have seen the corps this past Saturday but I want to say...Have a fantastic season and I will be thinking good thoughts for the corps this year.

Miss you CRU!!!

Considering this spring, snow wouldn't surprise me. :angry:

Latest report says 75 and sunny for Saturday. Dare we believe?

Looks like sunscreen may be in order for the weekend. May in Rochester and I'm mentioning sunscreen. Something isnt right there. Anyways, can't wait to everyone tomorrow. Have safe trips here. Be sure to bring the sunscreen, water and hat!