Phantom Regiment 1991= ridiculously awesome

that's all I've got . . . just wanted to share

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

91 was an awesome year all around, but yes you are correct Phantom was great that year. Very classy and great selections.

To give everyone a little background,

I just watched this show last night. Being a big fan of Saint-Saëns, I was pretty happy.

Also, I thought it would be nice to share some nice thoughts about a corps that isn't usually my cup of tea, just for a change of pace. Maybe this could be the thread where we all put down our swords (or rifles) and say something nice about corps we don't usually enjoy as much?

Well, whatever. That show (and the 91' top 3 in general- three of my very favorite shows)- is sweeeeet.

I just watched this show last night. Being a big fan of Saint-Saëns, I was pretty happy.

Also, I thought it would be nice to share some nice thoughts about a corps that isn't usually my cup of tea, just for a change of pace. Maybe this could be the thread where we all put down our swords (or rifles) and say something nice about corps we don't usually enjoy as much?

Well, whatever. That show (and the 91' top 3 in general- three of my very favorite shows)- is sweeeeet.

89 and 96 still beat it for me though in terms of "Phantom years".

*Sword down*

I'm not a big fan of the Blue Devils, but I do respect their shows- especially 94 and 03. Love those shows.

*Sword down*

I'm not a big fan of the Blue Devils, but I do respect their shows- especially 94 and 03. Love those shows.

Check out 1986, 1988, 1989, 1992, and 1993 for some of the smoothest Big Band jazz you'll ever hear on the drum corps field.

*sword down* Phantom 96- also pretty sweet. 89 is great, too . . .