CROSSMEN CAMP THIS WEEKEND.

I saw them at earlier camps and was VERY impressed. That says a lot coming from me, a true cynic... heh.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any pics or audio from this camp? With all the hype I would love to hear some notes, Cadets have given some up, can X-men too? Just a humble request. b**bs

Frankly, in this case the hype of having "no" clips is even better than the hype of having clips.

True.... but I still want em! :laugh:

Yeah, dude. No audio clips this year. They're not going to make quarterfinals this year. Real shame for a quality program to have fallen this far.

Edit: Not making fun of anyone in this thread... just the attitude I've seen in other threads during the off-season.

Edited by TSRTS13

i cant effin wait!

from talkin to friends still in the corp, and aaron goldberg and other people who have been around the camps, it is righteous to hear the passion that is being thrown into the crossmen! to a recent age out of the corp (me) and many of you alumni, just to hear that the corp is thriving with unity is enough to put a smile on my face!

Yeah, dude. No audio clips this year. They're not going to make quarterfinals this year. Real shame for a quality program to have fallen this far.

Edit: Not making fun of anyone in this thread... just the attitude I've seen in other threads during the off-season.

I don't think anyone thinks poorly of the X-men for not showing off anything, although some would like them to, some corps just prefer to let the fans at show #1 be the first to hear. They and all other corps that choose not to show clips are just as well off as those who don't, perhaps better off, I think thinking otherwise is poor judgement.

Good luck X-men