Music City Metal: The Southern Drum Corps Showdown

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool poster, looks like a great show!

Scott and the MCL gang have some great things planned .. should be a great night of Southern Drum Corps!!!

Looking forward to heading downtown, after the awards & critique, to observe some of Nashville's great night life again. HOPEFULLY... it Should be warmer than when we were trying to observe it back in November after the Directors meeting !! lol b**bs

Edited by DCASouth

Nashville is like practically being back home for me. We spent so much time there in college. I miss Opryland the most. No place else with live musicians like that anymore. As if we didn't already have enough malls. I'm starting to work on all the folks I know that live around Nashville, Bowling Green and western Kentucky to get them to the show. It's time they all get to see what we've been up to with this DCA stuff.

Edited by shenandoahsound

Scott and the MCL gang have some great things planned .. should be a great night of Southern Drum Corps!!!

Looking forward to heading downtown, after the awards & critique, to observe some of Nashville's great night life again. b**bs

BB kings is the place for live music.They generally have the BB king All Stars band on Saturday nights with a guest performer..Its a good mix of R@B and Motown music.Always a good show.Look at the BB Kings website to see who the special guest is for that night.As with anything in Nashville the food is great,the beer is cold and the prices are higher than a cats back.

IF your looking for adult entertainment,,,email me and I will fill you in.The information will cost you a bottle of Wing House sauce though :P :P :P

Edited by camel lips

BB kings is the place for live music.They generally have the BB king All Stars band on Saturday nights with a guest performer..Its a good mix of R@B and Motown music.Always a good show.Look at the BB Kings website to see who the special guest is for that night.As with anything in Nashville the food is great,the beer is cold and the prices are higher than a cats back.

IF your looking for adult entertainment,,,email me and I will fill you in.The information will cost you a bottle of Wing House sauce though :P :P :P

One case of WingHouse Hot and Naked Sauce coming your way ^0^

Edited by DCASouth

GCS is looking forward to the trip to Tennessee. We'll be sure to leave a ticket for Elvis at Will Call. ^OO^

Looking forward to heading downtown, after the awards & critique, to observe some of Nashville's great night life again.

So NOW I know why I was asked to come to Nashville that weekend.... to keep Vic out of the nightspots after the show.

Or better yet.... to join him!!!!!! :P

Seriously....... I'm honored to have been given the opportunity to emcee the Nashville show.... looking forward to the trip!

Fran

Probably a stupid question, but I can't help being inquisitive- what's the "Metal" part of the show title mean? Because "Metal" is the opposite of "Country" music?

I would think besides the alliteration in the title, the "Metal" would be referring to the horns.... as in Minnesota Brass, Brass on the Bayou, MassBrass, etc.