Show of Shows

Phantom Regiment's Annual

Show of Shows

presented by the Rockford Register Star

Experience the art of musical pageantry as the Show of Shows features some of the best drum and bugle corps in the world. Along with Rockford's own Phantom Regiment, this years lineup includes Midwest rival Madison Scouts.

Saturday, June 23 at 7:30pm (Gates open at 6:00pm)

Boylan H.S. Stadium

4000 St. Francis Dr.

Rockford, IL 61103

View Map

F E A T U R I N G

* Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

* Blue Knights - Denver, CO

* Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

* Colts - Dubuque, IA

* Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI

* Capital Sound - Madison, WI

* Kilties - Racine, WI

Booster club members who received their tickets as part of the membership privileges can reserve their seats by renewing your membership by going here - Booster Club membership.

Tickets will be on sale through www.dci.org soon.

Check back for the exact on sale date.

Purchase tickets in advance and receive a $1 discount on each ticket. All seats are reserved except sections A & E which are general admission.

VIP – Top of Section C. VIP ticket includes the best seats in the house; an extra-wide seat; a seat cushion; preferred parking; a program book; a lanyard; and a fantastic barbeque dinner at 5:30pm.

$50

Premium – Center of Section C; Top of Sections B & D.

$23

Reserved – Lower Sections of B & D.

$18

Value – General Admission in sections A & E.

$14

BUY TICKETS, INFO, SCORES, DRUM MAJOR AND PERCUSSION CLINICS AND MERCHANDISE AT WWW.REGIMENT.ORG

suta

brass and guard move in one week away.

VIP – Top of Section C. VIP ticket includes the best seats in the house; an extra-wide seat; a seat cushion; preferred parking; a program book; a lanyard; and a fantastic barbeque dinner at 5:30pm.

$50

You see, I think these folks have it figured out. I have always wanted a lanyard when I wanted to go to a show. :P As a side benefit, although this might not appeal to many, there is a great show lineup as well.

Elmo Blatch

Thanks Elmo! We aim to please.

Also, the BBQ dinner for VIPs is a pig roast.

SOS is always a good time. If I wasn't teaching this summer I'd be there!

Give my regards to the tent! :)

I've got my VIP tickets...same seats as last year...it will be a good time. :beer:

suta

I love this show! Great tailgating opportunities too! Good hotels available too! b**bs B) b**bs

Looks like I'll probably be missing it again this year - my internship doesn't allow me to take any time off...something about not wanting people to stay in jail longer than need be, or some such nonesense. Priorities people :)

Make sure you eat at one of our food sponsors -

http://culvers.com/ - the zip code for the stadium is 61103 to find the closest location.

http://beefaroo.com/ - there is a coupon that is sent with your advance tickets just for Show of Shows and good for 30 days.

[/color]

Our hotel sponsor -

http://www.extendedstayamerica.com/ - search by IL, then Rockford. Great rooms. wireless internet, kitchenettes and full size refrigerators.

Want to do something during the day in Rockford?

Check out the Go! section of the RRStar. http://www.rrstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=GO

Edited by njthundrrd