Derby City Knights Audio Clip

Sounds sweet! Needs a little bit more low end, (and cowbell, lol!) But One More Time is no easy chart. Well done!

Edited by Contraholic

Sounds sweet! Needs a little bit more low end, (and cowbell, lol!) But One More Time is no easy chart. Well done!

I am not sure if the recording does our bari's justice. From the where I was sitting during the performance the the bari's and contra was rocking. I have not seen the the pit parts for One More Time. I hope they add cowbell just for the hell of it :)

Great start! I have taught and played the tune before, and I heard all of the parts coming through. Keep working. It is an accomplishment to be proud of.

WOW! :beer:

can't wait to hear the drum line!

can't wait to hear the drum line!

me neither.

Hopefully we can post something with them after the next camp.

I should also point out that the hornline was just 10 people, 3 sops, 2 mellos, 4 baris and 1 contra. We were missing a sop and a bari for the performance. And we still hope to add another sop and contra.

Derby City Knights has posted a clip from our first performance. It was recorded with a keychain recorder, but it gives you an idea. Remember we still have 1 or 2 openings in our brass section So if you are in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio come on out.

http://www.derbycityknights.com/audio/OneM...me_05-20-07.wmv

Good! Good! Very Good! :ph34r: Hornline is obviously well trained. Way to go Matt, Jon and the gang. You're going to be very competitive in Class A!

What a great start to a new corps. You guys should be very proud, and really makes me look forward to seeing you guys at DCA I&E and on the field soon!

Good! Good! Very Good! :laugh: Hornline is obviously well trained. Way to go Matt, Jon and the gang. You're going to be very competitive in Class A!

Yeah, it is ashame we can't compete in Class A because we can't meet the minimum of 35...yet! But we do hope to be competitive in Mini Corps this year. We can't wait to see some of our old friends in Rochester.