Quarterfinals Movie Theater Broacast

How is the quarterfinals broadcast? For those that use it, would it just be better to shell out the $40 for Season Pass and watch everything from home on the computer? First time not being out on the road and live at shows in a few years so I'm unsure of what to do.

I really liked it. Its like a big party with a few hundred of your closest friends. And the sound was great. If you cant be there its the way to go.

I actually get to go this year! :D

I wonder what the ticket prices will be. I had intended to not go, but I might...
I belive they were $12 last time around.

How is the quarterfinals broadcast? For those that use it, would it just be better to shell out the $40 for Season Pass and watch everything from home on the computer? First time not being out on the road and live at shows in a few years so I'm unsure of what to do.

I enjoyed the quarters broadcast moreso than the classic countdown. It's like watching the Super Bowl live on TV, versus watching it rerun on ESPN Classic. You never know who's going to come out and light the place on fire. It's also like going to a party to watch the Super Bowl instead of watching it at home by yourself, because you're packed in next to people who are just as enthusiastic as you are. If you're already planning on spending that Thursday watching quarters, I would strongly suggest doing it at theater. The only advantage of watching it at home is that you can still browse and converse on DCP, but you can do that Friday and Saturday night anyway. :P

I went to the broadcast last year for the first time, and plan on going back.

I enjoyed the quarters broadcast moreso than the classic countdown. It's like watching the Super Bowl live on TV, versus watching it rerun on ESPN Classic. You never know who's going to come out and light the place on fire. It's also like going to a party to watch the Super Bowl instead of watching it at home by yourself, because you're packed in next to people who are just as enthusiastic as you are. If you're already planning on spending that Thursday watching quarters, I would strongly suggest doing it at theater. The only advantage of watching it at home is that you can still browse and converse on DCP, but you can do that Friday and Saturday night anyway. :P

I went to the broadcast last year for the first time, and plan on going back.

I believe that Quarterfinals is only being broadcast in the theater and Semi finals is only being broadcast through the DCI website. So if you want to see Quarters it's either be in pasadena or go to the theater, watching at home is not an option.