College

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish my school had a marching program!! I guess I'll just have to make due with a GREAT school of music... :thumbup: Not that any of us would really have time to participate in a marching program with all of our practicing. sigh. haha drum corps keeps me marching!

University of Louisville Cardinal Marching Band...2006 and I've got to do the required 2nd for my music ed. degree this coming year...noooot looking foward to it. I did pep band last year as well, but am not doing that any more because the athletic department thinks they can run a better pep band than the SoM could...they're failing so far... :thumbup:

That is the nice thing about not having a marching program at Ithaca College... we're not required to do anything!

I marched with the university whose football team just won the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP of college football. Geaux Tigers! (As if you couldn't tell where I went from my signature)

WAR EAGLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really hoping to see a tiger on here!

Isn't Auburn's new band director an L.S.U. boy?.......

LSU Golden Band from Tigerland drumline 2003-2007

Phi Boota Roota

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Anybody else in Tiger Band marching DCI now? What happened to the drumline photo session? I never heard back from you during the season.............

During my undergrad years I marched with the Pride of West Virginia (WVU)... Aside from the fact that I had to because I was a music major, it got me into games free. :) It didn't exactly help me with my marching techniqe as it pertains to Drum Corps, but it was fun.

Where did you march, if anywhere?

Yes Patrick Im a MOUNTAINEER !!!!!!!
Pride of West Virginia - 1986-89.

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!!!!

Nice to know the internet has finally reached the dark crevices of Morga-hole-in-the-Mountains... :lookaround:

:omg:

Marshall University Marching Thunder 2006-2010

Edited by DannyII

Nice to know the internet has finally reached the dark crevices of Morga-hole-in-the-Mountains... :lookaround:

:omg:

Marshall University Marching Thunder 2006-2010

LMAO as I remember riding from Central PA to Huntington before the Interstates were put in.

That little ol' 8 hour trip used to take 16 hours. :omg:

Got relatives in Huntington/Barboursville area, including one Maaaarshall grad.... :tongue: