New Uniform Pics and Discussion

Here are a few pics of the Crossmen at Texas Drum Corps Preview yesterday in Austin.

Crossmen-03.jpg

Crossmen-02.jpg

Crossmen-01.jpg

The first two are my own pics and the last one is from someone else. It was difficult getting a good shot without a tripod for the camera because of the lighting.

Crossmen alumni, these kids are doing you VERY proud. Pure Bones through and through! The music is awesome, horns are awesome... and the drumline... WOW! They are throwing down some major notes! :laugh: Listening to them right now!

Edited by Mark Time

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them, and was very impressed. People are going to have their opinions, and people are going to make their comments. But after seeing in the stadium, under the lights, performing the whole show, well...I would say.....pm me if you really want to know! But I will say publicly that I am very impressed with all sections of the corps and the design of the program.

I saw them, and was very impressed. People are going to have their opinions, and people are going to make their comments. But after seeing in the stadium, under the lights, performing the whole show, well...I would say.....pm me if you really want to know! But I will say publicly that I am very impressed with all sections of the corps and the design of the program.

I saw them last night too. i was impressed overall. good luck to the guys this summer the uniforms look MUCH better than that one pic indicates.

Wow. Freakin' awesome. Love the red stripe down the pant leg!

ok I REALLY like the red plume version

I like the one that they currently have but I REALLY like the red plume version

I agree 100%!!!

Nothing against the white plumes, but the red one would look amazing

You got something against corps that look like Broken Arrow? Hmmm? :P

Man if they think they're so hot, get rid of the woodwinds and electronics and BRING IT!! :P

post-37-1182057661.jpg

:( I don't like it. Why did they do that?

Everybody wants to really get away from their identity this year I guess. I don't understand what is going on.

I guess "change for the sake of change".

Here are a few pics of the Crossmen at Texas Drum Corps Preview yesterday in Austin.

Crossmen-03.jpg

[

However, these are very nice!