Who is going to DCI Events?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not bring my corps jacket on tour, but I always wear my staff badge "Matthew Smith" or "Matt Smith"

Anywho, I would not mind meeting any DCPI folks, infact, I think it would be great to meet many of you--that way you can see that I am not as mean in person. :)

PM me, and I will give you my cell phone number--call me, and maybe we can meet up somewhere in between prelims and finals, or finals. The Atlanta show is a fun one, lots of stuff to do in that area...

Well I hope Atlanta is good this year. For those that went last year, hopefully no indoor waterfalls and rain delays inside a dome.

Yeah, i was siting in the section next to where that happened. Fun times. Anyway, i should be going to the Atlanta show this year and the Murfreesboro show.

I'll be at the Lexington, KY show and possibly the Murfeesboro, TN show.

What's DCI?

That doesn't exist, does it? :P

:laugh:

Lexington, KY and Charleston, WV.

Charleston is a definate, and my brother is marching Southwind, so since his homeshow is Lexington and that's as close as they come to Huntington this year a bunch of us are trying to get together and go see him.