Annapolis Lounge/Webcast Thread

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I refreshed and was getting a stream for about 15 seconds, which was an announcement of the performance order. Then it started buffering and then stopped completely. Quite odd.

How did you even get the stream?

You would think so. The price is the same as a SEASON of MLB.TV where you get basically every baseball game for every team all season. You don't pay $90 to stream the audio archive.

Not only that, but for $90 (the MLB premium service), you get:

* every game live from every team except for the team in your market that's blacked out, as well as nationally televised games that are blackd out

* up to six broadcast screens at once on your computer (with audio to the screen of your choice), so you can watch six games at once

* the radio audio for both the home and away feeds (this is nice, if the live TV feed is the visitors feed, and it's got a bunch of jackhole homers you can just listen to the home team radio feed)

* following the live broadcast stream you get:

- selected highlights of the top plays (think ESPN Sports Center type high lights)

- condensed innings, so if you miss a game you can watch the game in about 30 minutes and see every out, hit, and score

- the full game archive in TV and both radio feeds

- video Top Plays (I honestly don't know what the difference is between the top plays and high lights)

Plus, the premium package is a higher quality stream than the other option (I'll get to that in a minute)

Besides the Premium option, MLB has the regular $60 online TV service that has the same functions above except except for the six games at once, and at a lower price.

Not only that, but you can pay monthly $15 a month for the regular, $19 for the premium.

All great stuff.

Obviously, though, MLB has more resourches than DCI (not to mention quite a few more fans), so I don't know if this is a fair comparison.

And yes, I am a satisfied MLB Premium customer, and I highly recommend it!!

How did you get a live stream? What did you click to get it?