Cadets narration question

I'm not trying to stir the pot, start another "narration sucks"/"Cadets are innovative because of narration" type of argument. I simply want to know who is narrating: is it mostly pit people with some horn people at times? Are there specific people who narrate most of the show and only play a little bit?

Once someone answers this, feel free to close the thread. If this is covered somewhere else, I apologize; I couldn't find it, and didn't want to spend an entire day going through every Cadets/narration topic. If this is addressed in a thread, please post a link to the post (not to the beginning of a 35 page thread please).

Thanks in advance. I'm just curious about how the Cadets are doing this.

I was under the impression that they had hired a professional narrator for the show, but apparently since there are both girls and guys narrating, I guess they have others involved.

I'm not trying to stir the pot, start another "narration sucks"/"Cadets are innovative because of narration" type of argument. I simply want to know who is narrating: is it mostly pit people with some horn people at times? Are there specific people who narrate most of the show and only play a little bit?

Once someone answers this, feel free to close the thread. If this is covered somewhere else, I apologize; I couldn't find it, and didn't want to spend an entire day going through every Cadets/narration topic. If this is addressed in a thread, please post a link to the post (not to the beginning of a 35 page thread please).

Thanks in advance. I'm just curious about how the Cadets are doing this.

2 trumpets (1 being the emo kid) a mello (the girl from miss.) and a bari player (deeper voice guy). They all have wireless mics, and are usually visually featured as well. There are also several kids in the pit who speak into mics in the rehearsal sections of blue shades, where all the hornline kids are busy marching. As far as the pro-narrator, im not sure that actually happened. A baritone player got hurt in spring training, and was made into the 3rd conductor and narrator....i think...

hope this helps.

2 trumpets (1 being the emo kid) a mello (the girl from miss.) and a bari player (deeper voice guy). They all have wireless mics, and are usually visually featured as well. There are also several kids in the pit who speak into mics in the rehearsal sections of blue shades, where all the hornline kids are busy marching. As far as the pro-narrator, im not sure that actually happened. A baritone player got hurt in spring training, and was made into the 3rd conductor and narrator....i think...

hope this helps.

Saw the show last night. This is correct information.

in the videos posted, it looks like there are about 5 or 6 kids standing towards the front, right behind the pit.....after the narration sequence ends, they turn and go back to the corps....is it them? the video was too fuzzy to tell.

in the videos posted, it looks like there are about 5 or 6 kids standing towards the front, right behind the pit.....after the narration sequence ends, they turn and go back to the corps....is it them? the video was too fuzzy to tell.

If you are speaking about the beginning...they are the ones that play the cadets 87 quote as the show begins

The emo narrator sounds like napoleon dynamite

Maybe Napoleon is Marching, GOSH!!!!!!

Gimmie some of your Tots!!!!