The Velvet Knights

I've gotta say, VK surprised me. Powerful horn sound and a snazzy, fun show! It really did remind me of the VK of old - fast, fun, and loud. Their horns sounded more ballsy than both Fever and Impulse. If they could get the visual show cleaned up, they'd be placing a lot higher. Pretty darned good out the gate, I hope they keep the momentum up! They are once again, 2cool B)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught VK at the California State Open in Sunnyvale last night. First thought that entered my mind - this corps is made up of youngins! They came off the line with some antics and sounded pretty decent. Even the drum major retreat was a little reminiscent.

Yeah, young, but SOOOOO hard-working.

I love the kids in this corps. In some ways, the best that I've worked with. And I've worked with some GREAT kids!!!!!

Thank you all for your support! Look for us to be greater and better as tour progresses. We've improved a lot and I can't wait to see what the next few weeks brings (especially with the fun of LMS13!!!!!!!).

I noticed that the critics were silenced after the last battery of shows. I would still like to hear from you. E-mail me privately if you'd like. I would still like everyone's input.

Bringing VK back has been a blast!!! I'm so happy for the support from even from some of our critics!

Peace, yo!

^0^

Edited by stylites

Yeah, young, but SOOOOO hard-working.

Bringing VK back has been a blast!!! I'm so happy for the support from even from some of our critics!

I am very glad they are getting a good experience!