Undefeated

Quick question off topic. What's the official time limit on shows now? I for some reason remember them being 11:30, but I'm not so sure anymore.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question off topic. What's the official time limit on shows now? I for some reason remember them being 11:30, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Pretty sure it's still the same.

As far as time goes, all of us have suffered through 11 minute shows that felt like they went on for an hour and seen 11 minute shows that felt like a flash of lightning. It ain't the number of minutes - it's what you do with the minutes ya got. For more detail, see the Kama Sutra. B)

BTW, David, you left Madison '75 off on the list of un-undefeated champs (a prelims loss is still a loss :P ).

Edited by mobrien

I agree, but for now they are. I think Cadets are the greatest challenge

i agree 100%

I think the cadets might take the cavaliers and win championships!!!

So what happens if they do not?

Works for me (and I haven't even seen or heard their show). My point being that it doesn't concern me who wins; just knowing that a great show is being performed and I can buy all the DVD's and CD's I want in order to watch and listen to it (and others) over and over again. :)

Sorry to break you heart but Cavies will not survive undefeated for long....Cadets and BD are kick'n ### this year.